Proud Bhutanese








BEAST WRITES TO BEAUTY !!!


                              My  Dearest Beauty,

10k Gold 3-stone Diamond Heart Pendant with 18" Chain (1/10 Cttw; I-J Color)had to write you as soon as I could to express just how much I enjoyed chatting and going through your unprepared response. I really had a great time in doing so. To be honest, I have never felt as happy, as content or as excited about chatting or talking to someone like i did with you.

As I told you! i will not be sleeping..Because my life seems too beautiful than dream..where I woke up from a sound sleep and drift into the world of reality and saw you smiling...

I have lived for a long time dependent upon no one, answering to no one, and committed to no one, except myself. During this period of my life, I considered the World mine for the taking and truly believed that I was living life to the fullest. Then, you came into the picture, and all of a sudden.. I realized that I was deceiving myself.

Dearst Beauty, I am an incomplete man in need of wholeness. I find that my life is not all that I thought it was. In fact, it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love and along with it the one person who can make my life truly complete.

Dear, you are that person, To be honest, I never thought I would ever utter those words, but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity. I'll be forever grateful to you for showing me just how shallow my life was. At last, I have a chance to give it depth and purpose.

Dear I might not have a second chance to describe you from my love perspective, I might have missed the chance to ask you to keep my heart safe in yours. I might have missed the chance to express my eternal love for someone "Virgin and Untouched." but I am sure i didn't miss to miss you as always.

The spaces between my fingers suddenly are going to remain empty, but I'll  smile when I think of yours being filled. I don't yet know, will I ever dream you again in my life. But if i did ! then i promise to not wake up. I wont mind closing my eye to see you. Because I can see you through Heart.

You are miracle that happened to me. Just that i failed to make a wish. You wont appear again but will remind me of what unseen love is like... Awww... beauty I miss you now... see when i am writing to you, I miss you. though you're my main character.

DO u know ? how it feels like to not have the most beautiful thing you dream of.. its disappointing yet I got big dreams coming my way and all i could say is "I am something worst you can ever have" so i am happy that My beauty wont land up with the Beast. and we are good friends...

I wanted to tell you this in person, but I know that the proper words would escape me. I wrote you this letter instead. Please make sure you keep writing 2 me or smile as we love to…so that I can send u even more letters, though they might not make sense….

Until I hear from you, I remain totally yours in thought and spirit.

Alys Love,
Beast 
muwaaaaaa
Solid 14k White Gold Solitaire Round CZ Cubic Zirconia Engagement Ring 1.5ct









Sealed with Kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment